Thursday, November 26, 2009

What Do Doctors Say About Shaved Gentials

finished!! and I'm happy:)



PORFIIIN! and I finished this book *-*
gigantesto Apresiacion? aaaaa Nosé where to start mmmm from the beginning xD.


Obvious that I started reading porq is of the same author of the series that I love with all my heart "Twilight" mm I found this book last summer, and resent me because I could get a classmate to q first had friends go through two more and finally I.



The book, as you may know, this is a extrarrestre soul called Wanderer, which is in the body of Melanie, this is very strong and refuses to let her mind, causing major problems this soul and taking it to an unconventional situation dragged by the love of his family, adored Jamie and her "boyfriend" Jared. But what happens when soul begins to feel alone? HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHA! that's the best, IAN ♥



The beginning was difficult, understanding the internal dialogue between two characters at once are one, I recommend reading it if kon time and one day get to page 80 porlomenos xD . The best part is that it is a totally different story to Twilight and especially for the stage, which is the desert in Phoenix. They do not really want to say more, just recommend that you read, are not going to desepcionar Meyer, in fact I hope we come to love as much as I do now, as it was able to create a story that my peers is very original and able to analyze it directly from us humans and not let us look bad:)

is mix of science fiction, and as the back cover says a love story, but not just the romantic, if not the friendship and to your prógimo, is very nice and has much action and made me mourn: '(BUT AMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! and I refer to my more typical sentence All you need is LOVE





Now I love Ian O'Shea, and if in fact will film, and I want to see, aunke is a great challenge for the lead and if he does a good job I'll deal with JJAJAJAJAJAJAJJAJA!



a kiss Girls byeeeeee ;******

0 comments:

Post a Comment