Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Blog De Peliculas De Zoofilia

Summary: The good and the WTF! of the People's Choice Awards Poleras

My little objective findings of the PCA awards.
will put the category, the winner and then the highly subjective comment xD

-Favorite Movie Actor: Johnny Depp
adore this man is like wine, the older the better, is so istriónico Q bn adapts to the papers, but I have not seen the movie this year, only q I love Edward and Jack Sparrow. Robert was nominated
, for me who had won, but let's face it, ubiese been very unfair, but for my rob is a god: p

Favorite -MOVIE ACTRESS: Sandra Bullok
mmmm I like it but rather than see her best actress best actress comedy komo, q q is what I've seen more and this year I q only showed in "The Proposal" (great movie xD) after having gone a good and within the time nominated is not my beloved Julia Roberts, while being truly objective, Kristen is winning my admiration at the performances of their movies, so injured q are not known, she would win this award (subjectivity me win xD)

Famale -Favorite Artist: Taylor Swift
and with all my ♥ I give it, this year pike this girl stole my songs ♥ cn. Beat my beloved Brit , but we say, this year not looked and did nothing q surprised me, I love you Brit

Brakeout -Favorite music Artist: Lady GaGa
HO LA LA ♪ ♫ but if you are making history in the pop this woman wearing "little" time on this, siplemente I love it, what I like q q it in spite of all his follies and paraphernalia (q I love) their songs have substance and not as my Brit q talks .. trios?, I love GaGa. Favorite
Brakeout
-movie actress: Miley Cyrus (up to write the name I burn your hand)
WTFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF? OMEJISLB! I called some of my love xD
q anyone can tell me much did this woman? 1 .. 2 .. 3 .. anything? porq respondanse alone with this little girl did not waste words. Ubiese
preferred Anna Kendrick , although not seen in "Up in the air" but if you're nominated for an Oscar (if miley for an Oscar) for something will also made a perfect ♥ Jessica.

-Favorite movie Brakeout ACTOR: Taylor Lautner AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! * Cry *
but who else? if you did a great performance in NM before and after Jacob, his acrobatics, bringing a character from a book and see the screen perfectly, that is q We appreciate and I hope this award will note

♥ Favorite -ON- SCREEN TEAM: The Twilight Saga
OBVIOOOO! the move twilighters baby into the world and marked records;) is the FAVORITE ♥


* excuse to Rob? .... a bit xD, I just wanted to show the fans
-pop Favorite artist: Lady GaGa
break schemes and everyone loves you. :)

-Favorite new TV drama: The Vampire Diaries
yes yes yes, I love this series .. has both and is more aya of vampires, always love the backgrounds of these things and q saw this I love.

-Favorite comedy movie: "The Proposal"
I love this movie, I went to see a movie and I could not stop laughing! jjajajajajajajajajja only really xD watch it, this is the movie of Sandra Bullock told them q;)


-Favorite new TV comedy: glee * imagine the voice of the series xD *
I just love, is my new series will make an entry soon about it but my hand is not permitted m = (, VEANLAAA

-Favorite Franchise: The Twilight Saga
SIIIIIIIIIIIII for me to win all but two movies xD compared with 6 large Like Harry Potter poko hurts ......... but won TWILIGHT Ö q q razed kon am sure your next movies:)








BONUS TRACK










Kellan Lutz!!


SO HOT! I ♥ U MONKEY MAN


That would be my minimum comment: / I would elaborate further comment and no q kon first comes to my mind but my hand stopping me, this was an effort and I was already tired izkierda, tb I apologize to my hand but had to comment on this, thanks to the cut paste:)
In summary I liked the awards and there was only WTF q porq not want to remember me double damage (I hate miley y amo a anna) y algunos cuestionables, pero bueno, a ver el prox año xD
besos byeeee





MÑN PONGO LAS RESPECTIVAS FOTOS QUE FALTAN ;)

0 comments:

Post a Comment