Thursday, January 7, 2010

How To Play Pokemon Online On Mac

photos Peoples Choice awards and the timing of Maria Carey xD lol

photos I had not gained in the previous post:)

- Jonni Depp:
- The glee cast ♥:

Chris Colfer (as Kurt), Amber Riley (as Mercedes) and Kevin McHale (as Arty)
Lea Michele (as Rachel)

Cory Monteith (as Finn ♥)

- lol moment for Maria Carey: I'll tell you what happened, once upon a time a Mary Carey climbed the stage to receive their prize Palm Springs Award and was cured, taken or happy, as you want to call it xD and the PCA gave his explanation, which I think for me there xD but it's very funny, see it:)










good, I left the photos, q obviously not all, but if that interest me, I would leave again, but as you know the hand is not gives me: /

kisses byeee

0 comments:

Post a Comment