Thursday, January 28, 2010

Message To Get Well Religious

2010! little comment:)

I needed to make this entry for Commenting on the GRAMMY nominations this year and I'm interested on the subject (Rock do not know anything xD), this is going to be fought and I have very mixed feelings>. <




-Album of the Year:
. Beyonce - I Am ... Sasha Fierce
. Black Eyed Peas - The END
. Lady Gaga - The Fame
. Dave Matthews Band - Big Whiskey And The King GrooGrux
. Taylor Swift - Fearless

My parese think this category should win Lady GaGa , that is filled with widely varying themes mixed with pop genres, such as the disco wave, Arab style, a some English and great sound effects. That does not mean that the work of his great contricante, Beyoncé, whichever is less, but the album is more of the same, that also happens to Taylor Swift, again, I do not mean they are bad, in fact I'm a fan of Taylor , but I resent that she is starting to compare with these great artists, but I am sure that more than one category will surprise us:)

-Record of the Year - (single or song)
. Beyoncé - "Halo,"
. Black Eyed Peas - "I Gotta Feeling,"
. Kings of Leon - "Use Somebody,"
. Lady Gaga - "Poker Face, "
. Taylor Swift -" You Belong With Me. "
Indeed, if he wins Beyoncé, Taylor and Lady GaGa will be happy:)

-Song of the Year
. Poker Face - Lady Gaga
. Pretty Wings - Maxwell
. Single Ladies (Put A Ring On It) - Beyoncé
. Use Somebody - Kings of Leon
. You Belong With Me - Taylor Swift

fixed Fight Beyoncé-Lady GaGa, two catchy tunes, dance, entertaining and especially popular. The two are very evenly matched but here what the big difference is the popularity of the subject, fixed gain "Single Ladies" and then appear in this issue tv series (glee), more than half the celebrities have danced or alluded (Peter Facinelli, Joe Jonas, Justin Timberlake, etc) and movies (Alvin and the Chipmunks 2 xD), so from now, congratulations Beyoncé xD-


Best New Artist.
Zac Brown Band.
Keri Hilson.
MGMT. Silversun Pickups
. The Ting Tings

Conosco a few of these artist, but I think that the winners could be "The Ting Tings "are a very good pop songs that you stay very pegites singing all day (not that I happened to me xD aya) or alomejor Keri Hilson who is new to the R & B, I love a song that has to Chris Brown.

-Best Latin Album:
"5th Floor" Ricardo Arjona
"remember" and Francisco Cespedes
"No Brakes" La Quinta Estación
"Hu Hu Hu" Natalia Lafourcade
"Great City Pop" Paulina Rubio . Insurance

Arjona win, I charge this man, but be good xD!


IMHO not really know if anyone read it but I needed to say that I want is the big winner Taylor Swift or Lady GaGa *-* that a woman would make me very happy, and that They will. LUCK!


0 comments:

Post a Comment