Saturday, March 6, 2010

Cervix In Wrong Place

favorite song: Hit me baby one more time - Britney Spears

First day of the meme, my favorite song ♥


chose "Hit me baby one more time"


porq is the first song I heard from my beloved artist Britney Spears . I never forget it, hear it and is a mixture of feelings, my past as a child I wanted to go on TV and I was glued to the TV watching this video I knew I was wanting the choreography and have that hairstyle with pompoms to each side xD. It is also a bit part my mind, because for the school made a music video for this song and is a souvenir of one of the best times of my life.

Finally, it is my favorite, by the artist, the sticky subject, I never get bored of it, is part of my childhood past and present memories of my school. is a
ALL Here is a videito.

1 - Hit me baby one more time made by me and my friends (have to guess who I am xD)




2 - the original video:)






kisses byeeee *

Nadi
A lejandra *

0 comments:

Post a Comment