Monday, March 8, 2010

Example Good Beauty Therapist Cv

your favorite movie: "The Notebook" "The Diary of a passion," "The Notebook" Day 1 →

Of all these titles I q the it is better .... if



"The Diary of a Passion"




Because that is what a great passion. How not to love? and do not exaggerate when I saw this movie for the first time, that was 2 years ago, I wondered how I could live without seeing this wonderful work. It was totally love at first sight, almost like Allie to Noah is that he was seeing the whole story of love I dream one day be standing in front of my eyes *-*
a summer love that was much more Beyond that, as Noah could never forget and its transformation to a man as cold and as obstacles went delas appearances and nothing else matters, including on the world to be happy, everything around it was all love, * sigh * God, this movie brings me so many but so many tears of sorrow emotion q are not
seeeeeeee
is an ALL, I love, I love Noah, would love to have this man by my side and q make a home in honor of my ♥
love this movie because of its history, photography, landscapes and have the best sex scene of all time, I said that? kiss everyone comments when they say "this is still not over" and she climbs on top of it. but nobody talks about what happens then if, if I ♥ LINDOO TAAAAAAAAAN I love her with all my heart bom bom.




that, and if not you seen, I wonder how do I now lived your life without seeing this movie, and I love Nicholas Spark conclusion because his crazy head I think this book and director wanted to bring the big screen. Mmmmm
Videillos:
1 - Trailer:





In one view makes my hair stand on end *-*

2 - my favorite scene ♥







byeeee kisses, ***

0 comments:

Post a Comment